The Center for Career Services is committed to understanding your organization’s unique recruiting needs and outreach efforts. We look forward to partnering with you to optimize your experience at GW.
We collaborate with our colleagues across campus, including nine school-based career offices, to provide rich programming and a variety of tools in support of our student and alumni community.
Set up a free account in GWork, our online career management system, to post jobs and internships. GWork will help you increase your visibility and promote opportunities to over 85,000 student and alumni users.
Develop your recruiting strategy and take advantage of in-person interviewing, hosting students at your office and providing advice on career preparation. We offer six ways to connect with students, including:
- On-campus recruiting: Our on-campus recruiting program provides you with a professional setting on campus to interview GW students and recent alumni for full-time employment or paid internships.
- Information sessions: Share information about your organization as a complement to on-campus interviewing or a career fair, or host a separate event.
- Employer-in-residence hours: Work with us to meet with students and provide career advice, industry information, mock interview assistance and resume critique.
- Panels and special programs: Participate in one of our special events to help students prepare for their career.
- Site visits: Invite students to take part in a site visit at your organization to help them better understand who you are and what you do.
- Virtual events: If you can’t make it to campus, host a virtual information session or webinar to introduce your organization.
Join us at one of our large fairs or industry-focused events that we host each year. Our events allow you to brand your organization and recruit a diverse pool of students and alumni.