Register for Career Fairs & Events
We hold several career and job fairs and industry expos each academic year to provide employers with opportunities to connect with students and alumni. Be sure to review our recruiting policies and guidelines before you register to participate at an event on campus.
Career & Internship Fairs
These events allow employers to brand their organizations and recruit a diverse pool of students and alumni for multiple internships and full-time positions. Traditionally, more than 100 employers and 1,500 students and alumni participate in these large-scale events that are held each fall and spring semester.
Career & Industry Expos/Forums
These events allow employers to specifically target students and alumni searching for internships and full-time positions in a specific field. While the format of the expos may vary, they provide an opportunity for employers and students to connect through panel discussions, roundtable discussions, networking and/or small-scale career fairs.
2016-2017 Recruiting Events
- Fall 2016 Career & Internship Fair - September 14, 2016.*
- Media, Journalism, & Public Affairs Networking Fair - October 19, 2016.*
- NGO, Non-Profit, & Government Career Fair - November 18, 2016
- Spring 2017 Career & Internship Fair - January 26, 2017.*
- 2017 Startup Career Fair - March 1, 2017
2017-2018 Recruiting Events
- Fall 2017 Career & Internship Fair - September 13, 2017.* (Registration info coming soon)
*Open to GW students and alumni only.