Faculty Program Requests
Workshops & Class Presentations
We welcome opportunities to partner with faculty and staff in order to present to your student group or class. We can be flexible in allotting simply 10-minutes to review our resources or take the entire class time to delve more deeply into a topic of your choosing.
To schedule a workshop or program for your group, please submit a short request form. Please note the following regarding program requests:
- We ask for a minimum attendance of at least 10 participants for the program.
- A staff member will contact you within 72 hours after the form is submitted.
- Please allow at least two weeks (10 business days) prior to your event date to process this request.
Types of Sessions Offered
Informational (15-30 minutes)
Provides information on the resources, services, and opportunities available to students through the Center.
Career Exploration & Core Skills (30-75 minutes)
Provides foundational knowledge core professional skills and group assessment interpretation
Audience: First and Second Year Students
- Finding a first internship
- Developing an online profile
- CliftonStrengths or Strong Interest Inventory
Industry-Specific (30-50 minutes)
Audience: Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students
- Industry-specific Resumes (Consulting & Finance, Art & Design, Information Technology (IT), Healthcare, etc.)
- Behavioral and case interview prep
- Employer/Alumni Panels or Events
- Teambuilding Skills through the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI)
- Propose Your Own Professional Development Program